Managing Surveyor - Highways
|Sector||Highways & Infrastructure|
|Salary||£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
MANAGING SURVEYOR - HIGHWAYS
- Value maximisation and mitigation of risks in accordance with obligations as set out in contract
- Submit application within contract timescales
- Develop of format and process to report weekly cost and value at gang area contract level
- Ensure that matters raised by delivery team QS' are managed appropriately providing support and advice in timely manner.
- Oversee the administration of sub contract orders, subcontract liabilities and payments
Were looking for:
Proven track record at senior commercial level in Highways Environment
Degree or Professional qualifications referred.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.